1) Academia: Prototype is envisaged to be one of the steps in galvanizing the universal move to educate and proselytize on the application of aptamers in diagnostics
2) Economy: Aptamers are cheaper compared to antibodies. Integrating aptamers into lateral flow assays as the surrogates of the traditional antibodies as a whole would minimize the overall cost of production
3) Industry: The kit could provide revenues that can be benefitted by the kit developers, distributors or even sales individuals.
4) Community: To promote the usage of aptamer-based system among the community based on the advantages of the aptamers
5) Environment: The application of aptamers as a non-harmful element in ELISA