(collectively, the “Policies”).
1. Your Account With Us
You need a valid and active account with us to have access to most of the Programmes or features on our Website. When creating an account on our Website, you have complete responsibility for your account and login credentials and must provide accurate, current and complete information as required and you agree that we may rely on your information as accurate, current and complete. You are also responsible for everything that happens on your account, including for any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. We will not intervene in any disputes between you and other users or participants resulting from your fault in maintaining your login credentials. You must notify us immediately upon any suspected unauthorised access to your account by contacting our Support Team at email@example.com.
2. Representations And Warranties
You undertake not to authorise others to use your identity or account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any other person or entity.
When using or accessing the Website or by taking part in the Programmes, you agree to comply with all applicable laws whether in Malaysia or in the country, state and city in which you are present while using or accessing the Website or by taking part in the Programmes or any laws (other than that of Malaysian law) which may be applicable due to the nature of the Programmes, your nationality, country of incorporation (if you are a business entity), or for any other reasons.
By using or accessing the Website or by taking part in the Programmes, you agree that:
- You will only use the Website for lawful purposes;
- You will only use the Website for the purpose for which it is intended to be used;
- You will not use the Website for sending or transmitting any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- You will not cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience in any manner to any person through your use of the Website or the Programmes;
- You will not attend the Programmes for purposes other than what each of these Programmes are for;
- You will not impair the proper operation of the Website or the proper proceeding of the Programmes;
- You will not intentionally or unintentionally cause or attempt to cause damage to other users or participants of the Website or the Programmes;
- You will not copy or distribute the content on the Website or any materials which you obtained through any of the Programmes without written permission from us or our licensors (where applicable);
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Website or the Programmes;
- You will provide us with proof of identity as we may reasonably request or require;
- You agree that we may rely on your information as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, we have the right but not the obligation to terminate this agreement and your use and/or access to the Website and/or the Programmes at any time with or without notice;
- You will not employ any means to defraud us or enrich yourself, through any means, whether fraudulent or otherwise, through any event, promotion or campaign or Programmes launched by us; and
- You agree that the Website and Programmes are provided on a reasonable effort basis.
3. Licence Grant And Restrictions
You hereby agree that you shall not:
- Licence, sub-licence, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Website and/or any of the content herein in any way;
- Modify or make derivative works based on the content on the Website;
- Copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics on the Website;
- Launch any automated programme or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any programme which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Website;
- Use any robot, spider, site search / retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents;
- Post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted materials, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Website;
- Send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages through the Website;
- Send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libellous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including but not limited to materials harmful to children or violative of third-party privacy rights;
- Send material containing software viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programmes;
- Interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Website or the data contained therein;
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website or its related systems, networks or databases;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- Engage in any conduct that could possibly damage our reputation or amount to being disreputable.
4. Intellectual Property
You agree that we and/or our licensors, where applicable, shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the Website.
For the avoidance of doubt, the term “Website” shall include its elements, components, source code, layout, schema, designs, databases and content published, which shall include but without limitation, trademarks, service marks, text, images and videos.
Where, for the purpose of an Initiative, you submit information or materials to us to be published on the Website, you shall grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, revocable, royalty-free, limited licence to use, modify, display, distribute and publish such information or materials, and you hereby represent and warrant that any such information or materials provided will not infringe the intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party. You shall indemnify and hold us harmless for any claims, damages, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs and/or regulatory action) arising out of or in connection with our use or publication of the information or materials provided by you.
You shall not use, display, distribute, copy or deal in any manner with our name, trade name, trademark, service mark, logo, insignia or any intellectual property rights in general without first obtaining written consent from us. Any approval or consent given by us to you in connection with your usage of our intellectual property rights shall be subject to any terms, conditions or directions which we may direct or issue from time to time.
5. Third-Party Interactions
During your use and access of the Website or your involvement in the Programmes, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase or subscribe to goods and/or services from, participate in promotions of third-party providers, advertisers or sponsors showing their goods and/or services through the Website and/or the Programmes, or enter into formal engagement or contractual relationships with third-party service providers, advertisers or sponsors for matters which may or may not concern our Website or Programmes (“Third-Party Interactions”). Any such Third-Party Interactions, and any agreements, terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activity, is solely between you and the applicable third party. We shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such Third-Party Interactions. We do not endorse any applications or sites on the Internet that are linked through the Website and/or the Programmes, and in no event, shall we be responsible for any content, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or third-party providers.
The Website may contain links to other third-party websites and by clicking on these links, you agree to do so at your own risk. We do not control or endorse these third-party websites or links and shall not be responsible for the content of these linked pages. We accept no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you in relation to your access and use of these third-party links and websites.
When you interact directly with fellow participants of the Programmes or fellow users of the Website, you must be careful about the types of information, document and property that you share, and be mindful of the need to subject the sharing to confidentiality obligation or protection of intellectual property rights associated therewith depending on the nature of the subject matter being shared. Any such sharing or disclosure of information, document and/or property are strictly between you and the recipients, and we are not to be made responsible for any consequences arising therefrom.
Should you at any point in time come across any person representing or claiming to be our authorised representatives, partners, agents, personnel, affiliates or in any manner associated to us, or claiming and representing to be us on any platforms, social medias, websites, telecommunication channels, forums, events or campaigns, you are advised to conduct your own due diligence or verification to verify the veracity and authenticity of the representation or claim made by said third party(ies). If you have any doubt or any questions or if you wish to report any suspicious event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +603-8998 2020.
6. Content Rules
Some of our Programmes involve information and knowledge sharing by you or the other participants, whether on the Website or through other means. You retain all intellectual property rights and proprietary rights in and are responsible for, the information you share as well as their consequences in connection therewith. While we may provide avenues for the sharing of such information, these avenues do not signify our endorsement of the same. You agree that all information shared in conjunction with any of the Programmes or information provided by third parties which are subsequently published on our Website are indicative only and should not be relied on without self-exercised due diligence. You agree that we are not responsible for reviewing the legality, accuracy and veracity of any information shared in connection with the Programmes or provided by third parties and, as such, do not guarantee in any manner the reliability, validity, accuracy, or truthfulness thereof. If you rely on any information provided by third parties on our Website or through any of the Programmes, you are doing so at your own risk, and we are under no circumstances responsible and liable for any losses and damages suffered by you arising from reliance on such information.
7. Using The Website
We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce the terms and conditions of the Agreements, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support request, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of MRANTI, its users and the public. Kindly take note that MRANTI does not disclose personally-identifying information to third parties except as specified in our Privacy Notice.
8. Limitation Of Liability
You agree that, to the extent permissible by law, we shall not be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, howsoever arising including but not limited to any damages for lost time, income, revenue, profits, goodwill or other similar items or any business interruption of any kind.
Our Website may contain, or you may through the Programmes obtain promotion, information, goods or services offered by third-parties. These promotion, information, goods or services are provided or supplied entirely by the relevant third parties, and we shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage arising from your reliance on, usage of, purchase or subscription to these promotion, information, goods or services offered by the relevant third parties.
10. Termination And Suspension
11. Data Privacy
We will process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Notice. By using the Website or taking part in the Programmes and/or providing us your personal information, you consent to our processing of your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
12. Dispute Resolution
13. Governing Law
We may give notice by means of a general notice on the Website, or by electronic mail to your email address used to set up an account on the Website. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of twenty-four (24) hours after sending or publication.
You may give notice to us by email to email@example.com and such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of twenty-four (24) hours after sending.
15. No Waiver
18. No Agency
18. Entire Agreement